Double Pocket Wet Bag
Don’t Leave Home without Your Cloth Nappy Wet Bag
You’ll be delighted to learn that Little Eco Baby has a range of versatile cloth nappy wet bags available. We understand that going out with your little one can be daunting, considering all the gear you need, so make sure you have a reusable wet bag or two and that’s one less thing you need to worry about.
The Importance of a Reusable Wet Bag
Our double pocket wet bag is an essential item for any parent. These bags are ideal baby shower gifts – extremely useful, and often overlooked for all those cutesy outfits and cuddly toys.
- If you are trying to streamline packing for your excursions with your little one, our double pocket wet bag is an absolute must. We recommend that you have at least two of these wet bags so that you are not caught off-guard.
- These bags are easy to use – simply flush the liner and any soiled contents down the loo and pop the dirty nappy into the bag. You don’t need to worry about leakage as they are completely waterproof. All that’s left to do is to take the dirty nappies out of the bag and put them in to the washing machine – and you can wash the wet bag at the same time.
- Our wet bags all have double pockets and can be used to store anything from dirty nappies and cloth wipes to wet swimmers or toys.
Why Little Eco Baby Is the Most Reputable Source When It Comes To A Double Pocket Wet Bag
When you invest in a reusable wet bag, you’re making sure that several single-use plastic bags never make it to landfill sites. These multipurpose bags are washable and useful to store things such as toys or food too.
- Our ethical manufacturing process is based on a commitment to a fair work environment and sourcing our materials ethically to ensure sustainability. The materials we use are of the highest quality, as well as being free from toxins. Our packaging and marketing materials are also sustainable, and we upcycle or recycle wherever possible.
- We understand the value of sourcing local small businesses to support. In using local businesses in Australia, we are consciously lowering our carbon footprint, as well as supporting our community and Australian families and households.
- Our laundry is 100 percent solar-powered, and therefore carbon neutral. We are working to extend our use of solar power across our whole premises.
History of Little Eco Baby
We started three years ago, after experiencing the revelation of using cloth nappies for the first time with our ten-week-old son. Conscious of the environmental impact of the massive volume of disposable nappies being sent to landfills daily, we made it our mission to get parents on board – and educating them about the numerous advantages of using cloth nappies was key.
If you’d like to purchase a cloth nappy wet bag, or if you have questions about any of our products, please feel free to get in touch. We’d love to hear from you.