Liners come in rolls of 100, are made from 100% Bamboo and are fully biodegradable.
Little Eco Baby Bamboo Liners are sized to fit our nappies perfectly. So there’s no need to fold our cut your liners to fit.
They are natural, unbleached and are specially designed to catch any solids, while allowing moisture to pass through to the nappy’s absorbent layers underneath.
Simply tear off and place on top of your own modern cloth nappy, and fit as normal. At changing time, lift away the liner, flush any solids and dispose.
Using Bamboo Inserts for Cloth Nappies Is the Responsible Choice
Little Eco Baby is very aware of the impact human beings have on our surroundings, which is why we are so proud of our bamboo inserts for cloth nappies and all the other environmentally-conscious products and services we offer.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Bamboo Nappy Inserts
One of the biggest mistakes we’ve come across is not changing your baby often enough. Our cloth nappies truly are wonderful, but if used incorrectly you may think they don’t work properly.
- You must ensure that you adjust the nappies using the waist and leg snaps – a loose-fitting nappy is a recipe for disaster, and your baby will be extremely uncomfortable too.
- Any dirty nappies should be rinsed off before you place them in the nappy pail. When you put unrinsed and soiled nappies into the pail, it becomes a breeding ground for all kinds of bacteria. Try to wash these nappies every second day if possible. If not, why don’t you try our helpful nappy laundering service?
- A noticeable difference between cloth nappies and disposables is the thickness. Disposable nappies are thinner because they are full of chemicals that swell to absorb the wetness, whereas our cloth nappies use hypoallergenic, natural materials to do the same. You shouldn’t make the mistake of thinking thinner is better.
The benefits of cloth nappies far outweigh the disadvantages. We’d like to challenge you to push past the idea that cloth nappies are more expensive – in the long-term, they are definitely more affordable, not to mention how much smaller your carbon footprint will be when you invest in our cloth nappies and bamboo nappy inserts.
Related Services We Provide To Bamboo Liners for Cloth Nappies
In addition to our bamboo nappy liners, we have a range of other products and services that you may find useful.
- If you are unsure of the initial investment for cloth nappies, our nappy hire service is ideal for you. You can start with the smaller nappies – sized for 2,5kg to 5kg. You can take advantage of this service anywhere in Australia – we can post these nappies to you.
- For parents who need a little extra time, choose from one of our three lease and laundry packages: casual, part-time or full-time.
- If you already have your own set of cloth nappies for your little one, but need some help with the hard work, our BYO (bring your own) service package is just for you.
Why Trust Little Eco Baby Regarding Bamboo Nappy Liners?
Our passion for what we do is evident in every aspect of our business. We may have missed the proverbial bus with our firstborn when it came to cloth nappies, but we soon saw the light when we started using cloth nappies for our second child. We want you to enjoy the same peace of mind for your own babies, knowing that our products are natural and sustainable.
If you’d like to ask questions about any of our products, please do feel free to get in touch. We’d love to see how we can help you and your baby - whether it’s your first or fourth, it’s never too late.