Easy Snap Modern Cloth Nappy
Our Easy Snap Modern Cloth Nappies celebrate mindful living by combining style, function and quality. We’ve shared our expert knowledge to thoughtfully design a nappy that is both simple and effective. Combining an easy to use waterproof shell made from post-consumer plastic bottles, with absorbent inserts made from sustainable bamboo, we have made a nappy that is both stylish and effective! Inspired by the world around us, our Easy Snap Modern Cloth Nappies will give you confidence while connecting your family to nature and giving you time for the important stuff…
Everything You Need to Know About Our Australian Owned Modern Cloth Nappies
There are numerous benefits to using our Australian owned and designed modern cloth nappies including saving you money and being gentle on your baby's skin. Our Easy Snap Modern Cloth Nappies delivers style, function and quality making them simple to use. You can trust that you will get a comfortable fit for your child while giving them protection as they grow from newborn to toddler.
Benefits of Reusable Cloth Nappies
Consider the benefits of investing in our quality Australian cloth nappies.
- Gentle on your baby’s skin: If your baby has sensitive skin, you can be confident knowing that we make our cloth nappies with natural and organic material such as bamboo. Unlike disposable nappies that can contain chemicals, ours are free of harsh chemicals and fragrances that can cause skin irritation.
- Environmentally-friendly: When you buy cloth nappies in Australia, you are reducing the number of disposable nappies that end up in a landfill. Disposable nappies contain materials that don’t decay easily, which means that they can take up to 500 years to breakdown. Our environmentally-friendly option also avoids the potential contamination of groundwater with the untreated waste held in disposable nappies. Modern cloth nappies are durable, which means you can use them for other children in your family, pass them on when you are finished or resell them and accrue some of the initial cost.
- Save money: While the initial set up may seem expensive, if you average it out over the time your child is in nappies, you will spend less money than if you solely used disposable types. You don’t need an excessive number of cloth nappies which can save you overspending. Organic reusable nappies are also convenient as you are sure to always have a nappy on hand. As your child grows, you can readily adjust the waistband to fit, which saves you being left with a box of disposable nappies that your baby has outgrown.
What You Can Expect from Little Eco Baby When You Buy Cloth Nappies
We provide everything you need to dress your child in cloth nappies.
- Quality product: Our Australian made cloth nappies are suitable for newborns from 4kg right through to toddlers. You can enjoy the benefits of knowing that our nappies give your child a comfortable fit with its stretchy leg bands and multi-snap options. Our nappies come with two flexible inserts that you can adapt to the ideal size to suit your child. For example, you can fold the longer inserts to give an excellent absorbency. The stylish and functional outer shell contains a waterproof layer for extra protection against leaks.
- Excellent customer service: We make it easy for you to start using cloth nappies with a 20 percent discount on our bulk bundle nappy set, which contains more than twenty nappies. Alternatively, you can try out cloth nappies on your little one with our ‘Try it Out’ bundle containing three nature-inspired nappies, double pocket wet bag and bamboo liners. You can also find ample information about how to use our cloth nappies, size recommendations and more on our supportive video guides.
- Free shipping in Australia: We know that purchasing cloth nappies can feel like an expensive investment, which is why we offer free shipping Australia-wide. Our team commit to processing your order within two business days so you can start enjoying the benefits of cloth nappies as soon as possible.
We have a range of accessories including reusable wipes, wet bags and bamboo liners.
Tips Regarding Washable Nappies in Australia
Think about our tips to get the most value out of our fabric nappies in Australia.
- Wash the nappies before use: Soak your new nappies in cold water for 24 hours before using them on your child to ensure that the absorbency capacity is optimal. Be sure to then machine wash them and follow the care instructions recommended by the manufacturer. You can place your reusable nappies in a laundry mesh bag for easy handling and to prevent them from getting damaged or caught up in the washing machine.
- Use a liner: A liner will help to protect your baby’s skin by keeping it dry and reduce the chance of staining your nappies. It also makes it easier to remove waste from the nappy otherwise be sure to remove as much excrement as possible before thoroughly washing the cloth. If you use barrier creams on your child, make sure you apply it sparingly as the lotion can coat the fibres of the nappy and reduce the overall absorbency of the fabric.
- Carefully select your washing powder: Select non-biological washing powders as they are gentle on your baby’s skin and better for the environment. Some detergents also have enzymes that can damage the bamboo and cotton fibres in cloth nappies so be sure to check before using. You shouldn’t need to soak your nappies before washing, and we recommend drying them outside on the line as the sunlight can help bleach out any stains and kill bacteria.
Related Service We Provide to Washable Cloth Nappies
We support busy parents with our various lease and laundry services. You can select the best option to suit your needs.
- Nappy hire: This service is ideal if you want to try out reusable nappies before you buy. Our hire packages include 36 one size fits all nappies that have been tried and tested to ensure that they are effective. We offer easy to follow instructions for use, washing and ongoing support. Our nappies are in excellent used condition, cleaned and sanitised with non-toxic laundry solution so your child can wear it with confidence.
- Nappy lease and laundry service: We have a selection of lease and laundry deals, including a casual, part-time, full time and various monthly services so you can select the best option to suit your lifestyle. We provide you with everything you require for your child, including assembled and sanitised modern cloth nappies which means you don’t need to purchase your own. Your subscription features a nappy delivery and collection every Monday and Thursday.
- BYO nappy laundry service:You can save time and the hassle of washing your cloth nappies with our laundry service. We wash nappies according to Australian Laundry Standards using biodegradable and phosphate and zeolite-free detergent.
About Little Eco Baby
We are a family-owned and operated business that stands by the products we recommend. Our quality and environmentally-friendly cloth nappies are perfect for your children from newborn through to toilet training. They easily adjust as your child grows to ensure that they remain absorbent and leak-free. You can readily get everything you need from our user-friendly online store and even find informative support from our video guides to help you get started.
Whether you are fully committed to using reusable nappies or want to supplement your current methods, you can find the ideal product and service to suit your requirements. From purchasing single or bulk nappies to our lease and laundry service we support every parent in making safer and more sustainable choices for their family.
Contact us with any questions or buy cloth nappies online from our boutique.