Nappy hire is perfect for parents wanting to try out cloth nappies without the substantial upfront costs of buying new nappies.
OSFM (one size fits most) nappies are able to be easily converted to fit babies sized 4kg-18kg.
Newborn sized nappies fit from 2.5kg - 5kg and depending on baby's birth weight are often suitable for the first 6 weeks of life or until they are around 5 kg. As babies grow out of this size quickly, hiring newborn nappies is an efficient way to use cloth from birth.
- Subscribe to receive tried and tested, effective nappies, together with easy to follow instructions, wash routine and ongoing support.
- Hire packages come in sets of 36 nappies, with disposable bamboo liners included.
- Each nappy is individually numbered, in excellent used condition and cleaned and sanitised using non toxic laundry solution, in accordance to Australian Laundry Standard ASO 4146.
- Hire packages are delivered anywhere in Australia for a once off postage fee of $20 and at the conclusion of the hire period are required to be mailed back at the cost of hiree. Note: If customer lives within our current delivery area, delivery is free.
- A $100 refundable bond is required at time of subscription and will be refunded upon return of the nappies.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to have any questions answered. We will email you an invoice to set up your hire package within 24 hours.
Pre-Paid Nappy Hire - 4 Weeks: $120.00
Pre-Paid Nappy Hire - 8 Weeks: $240.00
Pre-Paid Nappy Hire - 12 Weeks: $360.00
Reusable Baby Nappies are the Best Buy for Your Baby’s Bum
Our Little Eco Baby team transforms the conventional approach to buying nappies with our reusable baby nappies. It truly is the perfect choice for your baby’s bum.
Problems Reusable Nappies For Babies Addresses
Although many might consider disposable nappies as a convenient solution, these items do place a heavy burden on the environment and may not be the best option for your baby. Our enthusiasm for the environment is the reason our team is so passionate about our reusable baby nappy. It delivers solutions to a range of challenges.
- Statistics indicate that the usage of baby nappies in Australia is at a staggering 5.6 million nappies per day. These mostly end up in landfills, and at the going rate it adds up to more than two billion nappies per year, making its way to a landfill site somewhere near you.
- Not only is the number of nappies our nation uses quite shocking, but we also need to consider the fact that these nappies take up to 500 years to decompose. The extensive decomposition process is a huge contributing factor to carbon emissions, while it also leaves some concerns that we might run out of available space for landfills in future. These concerns can all be solved by simply switching over to a much more cost-effective and environmentally friendly solution of baby cloth nappies.
- The country can only use so many nappies as long as the industry produces enough and the production process of these disposable items are very energy consuming, having a further negative impact on the environment. Our cloth nappy manufacturing process adheres to ethical production practices and requires very little energy, making it a much more eco-friendly option.
- Another snag in the chain of garbage disposal is that baby nappies aren’t treated in the same manner as human waste usually is. While human waste goes through extensive treatments and processes to prevent contamination, baby’s diaper ends up in the garbage bin. It goes straight to the landfill site where it can cause several contamination concerns. Our laundry service takes care of cleaning these nappies in an environmentally friendly manner.
- It is, however, not only the environment which will benefit when you switch to a more natural option. Consider all the chemicals your baby’s soft bottom is exposed to 24/7, simply rubbing against the most sensitive skin the entire time. Australian manufacturers have no regulations forcing them to disclose what goes into these nappies. Our newborn washable nappies are entirely chemical-free and made of hypoallergenic fabric to take the best possible care of your baby’s soft and sensitive skin.
Related Services We Provide to Baby Washable Nappies
As a comprehensive service provider looking after your baby’s skin, we offer several service solutions to help you to enjoy the full extent of benefits on offer. Best of all is that you can make these quality purchases from the comfort of your home and buy your baby cloth nappies online.
- You can enjoy the comfort and easy use of our nappy lease and laundry service. This service removes the hassle which most parents find challenging from choosing a much-friendlier alternative. We offer several service package options to suit your needs and budget. Our laundry service combines the convenience of a disposable solution while enjoying the benefits of a healthy alternative. We’ll collect your dirty nappies and replace them with freshly washed stock.
- Disposable nappies aren’t the only baby-related item ending up in our national landfills. Baby wipes also have a very short life-span. These wipes are mostly drenched in chemicals to ensure fresh cleanliness, while a wet cloth could serve the same purpose. Therefore, we also stock several baby wipe options to pack in your bag next to your cloth nappies for toddlers when heading out for a day of fun.
- Other great accessories you can find in our online store includes our convenient double pocket wet bags which serve both as a perfect storage space for wet nappies or cloths or even to store away toys, snacks or swimming gear. The bag is a convenient travel partner when your journey includes younger travellers. You can also share the many benefits you enjoy from our environmentally friendly options by gifting a friend with one of our gift cards.
As parents ourselves, we know the struggles you endure. Thus, we’ve expanded our business. An idea which started as a shop where you can buy reusable nappies for toddlers has turned into so much more.
History of Little Eco Baby
Our journey started in 2014, when our first child was born. As first-time parents, we felt overwhelmed as most parents do. The idea of even considering any other option than disposable nappies never even occurred to us. Yet, when our second child arrived, things were slightly more relaxed, and as we received cloth nappies, we decided to give them a try. Initially, we were uncertain about how it would work out. Yet, we’ve never looked back for one single day. Because we were so convinced that this is truly a much better alternative, we tried to convince other parents near and dear to us to make the transition. We could see their struggles and what held them back of making the switch. Consequently, we adapted the service so that Little Eco Baby created solutions for these challenges, and that’s how we came to offer the range of options you can enjoy today. If you have any concerns about making the switch to a friendly alternative, don’t hesitate, contact us today and let’s help you to enjoy the benefits of cloth nappies.