Returns & Warranty
If you’re unsatisfied with your Little Eco Baby purchase you can return the item in exchange for a full refund or store credit provided it meets the Little Eco Baby conditions:
- Returned within 14 days of receipt of order along with the original receipt. This excludes international sales, sale items and used items.
- Items must be returned in the same condition as you received them. This means the item must be unwashed, unworn and with tags attached.
Returning an item:
- Please email us with proof of purchase. email@example.com
- If returning or exchanging for defects in materials or workmanship, please provide pictures.
- We will review your request within 1-2 business days, and provide you with a returns address.
- Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs, unless we have made a mistake with your order. In this case please email firstname.lastname@example.org asap so we can resolve this quickly for you.
- Once returned items will undergo review and once cleared, you will receive a refund or credit for the purchase price directly to the original method of payment used for purchase. You will receive email notification of the status of your refund once finalised.
- Little Eco Baby is not liable for the loss of items during return transit. We recommend using a traceable delivery method.
Goods damaged in Transit:
- If any goods arrive damaged, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Damaged goods must be returned in the condition received within 7 working days of confirmation.
Gift Vouchers are non returnable/non refundable.
We trust our products completely, so all our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship. We are committed to complying with all our obligations under consumer laws. If a product fails due to a major manufacturing fault or material defect, you can ask for a replacement or refund. Or, we will repair it free of charge.
Our warranty covers:
- Faulty snaps.
- Faulty stitching.
- Faulty PUL.
Our warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear.
- The natural breakdown beyond the reasonable life of the materials and components (eg. fading and pilling).
- Modifications or alterations.
- Damage caused by misuse.
- Improper care and maintenance.
- Improper storage.
- Incorrect use and fitting of products (eg. leaking).